Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cakap-Cakap Orang Singapore

1. Humbling The Musical (What Puteri Gunung Ledang reminded us)
Don't compare yourself with the rest, compare yourself only with the best. I wish PGL The Musical a good journey ahead to better itself, and I WILL watch it again and again for the sheer courage the producers have in forwarding a Malay story.

2. Seeking The Truth Within
Hey hey...I just got back from the Esplanade - Theatres By The Bay. It was my PGL night! And it was not disappointing.

3. Isn't It Obvious....
overally, i loved the musical. my first musical after so many years. i think the last one was beauty world.

4. Another One
AC. Mizal was a different story altogether. He was fantastic. This was the same guy who sang cheesy lines some ten years ago.. kami rappers yo yo yo. Haha... but really I look forward to see him doing more serious performances and not action flicks like Gerak Khas.

5. PGL The Musical
Stephen Rahman Hughes makes a better Hang Tuah than M. Nasir. Tall, Handsome & charming unlike the "goat" looking M.Nasir. Why in the world did Tiara Jacqueline have to choose M.Nasir to act in the actual movie for PGL? I feels that there are alot of better actors who can potray and fit the requirement for the heavy role of Hang Tuah. Nevertherless, I better make myself free to watch the musical and the only dates that I'm available is on the weekend since there is no way I can escape my training on the first day of the musical.

6. PGL Musical
I've been whining for this eversince I heard its coming to Singapore.

7. 5 stars
We watch PGL Musical and its really really bestttttt.....I give 5* for a very good show.It was full house and the show lasted for 3 whole hours.I really admire Tiara Jacquelina she is superb!!

If you blog about PGL Esplanade Experience, please do not hesitate to share the URL with the rest of the world ! Thanks !
 
Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical : Esplanade Experience Official Website can be found here : http://sg.pglthemusical2.com

Enjoy the experience...

9 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Lady Mephis said…

    I wrote down an entry bout my experience watching PGL...so u guys may drop by and share your thoughts about it. =)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger sofitastic said…

    The show @ Esplanade was great. How I wish I could watch again. Well done! =) dari kate2 org Singapura. lol.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Fau said…

    almost everyone i know is lemming for a second run :) pgltm, come back soon!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger DONHASH said…

    PGLtM~!!! Ader performance kat KL lagi tak!? Nak fly to KL to watch it again! Kalau boleh you guys come back here again can? Peform 3 hari aje? Next time extent lama-lama ah! Tengok 2 kali kat Singapore tak cukop sey! Nak lagi! Meeting the main cast was like fuyyyoh!!! I love them all!

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I manage to get the CD at Joo Chiat Complex for a good price of $18..yahoo!!!!!!! It's medicine to my aching heart.. I MISS YOU PGL...(the musical)!!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah...i was linked? i didn't even realize it! allo!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Nadhh said…

    my url. www.nadlovemulan.blogspot.com Adious guys. PGLM rox!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger pink kambeng said…

    I went to the first one at KL and it was simply fabulous! And upon hearing it coming to SG, I know I shouldn't give it a miss. So watching it the 2nd time was GEREK!! Hopefully there'll be a second one too for SG!! Congrats to all the CASTS OF PGL!! You guys were tremendously awesome!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PGLM Rawks big time in Singapore.

    So will PGLM coming back for another season?

    I dont mind watching it over and over again.

    And yes like many other i did my own reviews on it.
    http://hainie.multiply.com/reviews/item/29

     

Post a Comment

<< Home